Peter Christian is an engaging speaker with an extensive background in successful business strategy.
He has spoken to many professional organizations regarding how to make businesses more successful. Through his vast professional experience as an executive and a consultant he can easily relate to individual’s concerns and how to properly deal with them. He talks their language and his practical solutions and applications are appreciated by his audiences.
Peter was a founding partner and president of espi. Previously he was an Executive at Crayola Corporation.
He has worked with 300+ clients in manufacturing, IS selection and implementation, and project management. He has 40+ years of experience in strategic and facility planning, CI, lean, and supply chain. He has helped companies to realize millions of dollars in cost reductions and profit improvements adding and retaining thousands of jobs.
Peter is a certified Jonah with the Goldratt Institute and Senior Project Manager with the American Management Association (AMA). He was an adjunct professor at Northampton Area Community College and a guest lecturer at Lehigh University. He was the keynote speaker on Agility at Stevens University’s Manufacturing Summit.
Topics Peter Speaks On
- Project Management and Team Building
- Operational Strategic Planning
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean and Cellular Manufacturer
- Facility Planning and Layout
- Profit and Process Improvement
Places Peter has spoken
- Guest Lecturer at the Lehigh University’s ISE Department
- Guest Lecturer at Rutgers University ISE Department
- Adjunct instructor at Northampton County Area Community College
- Keynote speaker on Agility at Stevens University Manufacturing Summit
- Nature Coast Human Resources
- Reading Area APICS Society
- Nature Coast Manufacturers’ Association
- Design 2 Part Trade Show and Seminars, Pittsburg PA
- South Dakota Department of Transportation – ABC kickoff
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation (LVEDC) – Future
- Warehouse Direction, Roundtable
- Manufacturers Resource Center (MRC) – Facility Planning and Layout
- United Way – 100+ presentations to major corporations
Hire Peter as a speaker today. He will provide insight to your company or organization that will help them to grow and succeed. You can contact him at Phchristian53@gmail.com. You will be glad that you did.